About CUET EXAM 2022
CUET 2022: NTA has re-opened CUET 2022 Application Form on May 27. Eligible candidates can apply for CUET 2022 till May 31 upto 9 PM. CUET 2022 Form Correction window is also available to make corrections by May 31, 2022. Thereafter, no new registration, application submission, or form correction will be entertained by NTA under any circumstances.
As per the reports, CUET Exam can be conducted twice a year. Official notification along with CUET 2022 exam dates are expected to be out soon on the official website. This will be the first time NTA is organizing the Common University Entrance Test. The exam was Previously known as CUCET (Central University Common Entrance Test) was conducted by the Central University of Rajasthan for 12 central universities.
- NTA has released CUET Mock Test online to help students get familiar with exam pattern. Check CUET Mock Test
- Admission to undergraduate courses in Central Universities will be solely based on CUET 2022 Scores, hence class 12th scores will not carry any weightage.
- International students are exempted from CUET 2022, their admissions will be carried out on the existing supernumerary basis. Read CUET Eligibility 2022
- For Post Graduation programs, Universities are flexible to use the CUET 2022 scores as of now.
As per CUET Exam Pattern 2022, the exam will be conducted as a computer-based test mode. CUET 2022 question paper will be divided into three sections- Section IA and IB will be language-based sections, Section II- Domain-Specific section, and Section III, General Test Section. 40 Questions will be asked from both Sections I and Section II whereas 60 Questions will be asked from Section III. For Section II i.e. Domain-specific, 27 subject options are provided.
CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria
There are a total of 10 universities participating under CUET 2022. Each university has different criteria of eligibility for candidates. There are mainly three types of courses offered by CUET 2022. Candidates can apply for UG, Integrated PG, and research programs. It is advisable that students go through the specific CUET 2022 Eligibility Criteria of each university individually for their respective courses before applying for CUET 2022.
|UG||50% in 12th||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, and/or Biology||General|
|45% in 12th||SC/ST|
|PG||55% in UG||Bachelor’s in the same field Or any associated field of the course in which you wish to take Masters||General|
|50% in UG||SC/ST|
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern
CUET 2022 Exam Pattern details for the UG program are mentioned here:
- Type of Question: Only Multiple Choice Questions will be asked in the examination.
- Section I: Section IA and IB will consist of Language-specific questions. These MCQs will be based on the Reading Comprehension passage
- Section II: Domain-Specific Subjects will be asked in this section
- Section III: This section comprises 60 questions from General Knowledge, Current Affairs, General Mental Ability, Numerical Ability, and Quantitative Reasoning
- Duration: Section I -45 minutes, Section II- 45 minutes, Section III- 60 minutes
- Exam Mode: The exam will be organized as a Computer-based test
- Level of Questions: Questions will be based on Class 12th difficulty level.
- CUET 2022 Exam Pattern Highlights
- CUET 2022 Exam Structure
2.1 CUET Exam Pattern 2022: Sectional Details
2.2 List of Languages Based on CUET Exam Pattern 2022
2.3 Domain-Specific Subjects Based on CUET Exam Pattern 2022
2.4 Important Points Regarding CUET Exam Pattern 2022
- CUET 2022 Preparation Tips
3.1 Books to Prepare For CUET 2022
- CUET Exam Pattern 2022 Frequently Asked Questions
CUET Exam Pattern 2022: NTA has released the revised exam pattern. CUET Exam Pattern provides all the details regarding the structure of the exam, marking scheme, and the list of subjects. As per the revised CUET 2022 Exam Pattern, the exam will be conducted in online mode as a computer-based test mode. The duration of the exam varies as per the course opted by the candidate. Check CUET Syllabus 2022
CUET 2022 Question Paper consists of objective-type questions. Candidates can attempt the entrance test in 13 languages namely, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Malayalam, Marathi, Gujarati, Odia, Bengali, Assamese, Punjabi, English, Hindi, and Urdu. Check CUET 2022 Mock Test
As per CUET Exam Pattern 2022, CUET 2022 consists of the following four sections.
- Section IA - 13 Languages
- Section IB - 20 Languages
- Section II - 27 Domain-specific Subjects
- Section III – General Test
CUET Application Form 2022: NTA has re-opened CUET Registration 2022 on May 27. Candidates can now apply till May 31, 2022 up to 9 PM. Additionally, candidates can edit certain information in their CUET Application Form. The application form correction window is available on the official website till May 31, 2022. Information such as mobile number, email ID, and Address cannot be edited. Class X and XII equivalent details can be edited completely.
CUET(PG) 2022 Application Form
NTA has released CUET PG 2022 Application Form on the official website- cuet.nta.nic.in. Candidates who wished to appear for CUET PG 2022 are advised to go through the required eligibility criteria. CUET PG 2022 Application Forms are available from May 19, 2022, to June 18, 2022. The last date to pay the application fee is June 19, 2022.
CUET (UG) 2022 Application Form Dates
The application form for CUET 2022 is now available on the official website. Other important dates are tabulated below.
|Release of CUET 2022 Application Form|
|Last date to submit CUET 2022 Application Form||May 31, 2022|
|CUET 2022 last date for fees payment||May 31, 2022|
|CUET 2022 Form Correction window||May 25- May 31, 2022|
|CUET 2022 Exam Date||1st week of July 2022|
CUET(PG) 2022 Application Form DATES
|CUET(PG) Application Form||May 19, 2022|
|Last date to submit application form||June 18, 2022|
|Last date to pay the application fee||June 19, 2022|
|CUET(PG) Form Correction||June 20 – June 22, 2022|
|CUET(PG) Exam Date||4th week of July 2022|