Established in the recent years in 2008, Sanaka Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions is a co-ed private college approved by AICTE , Delhi. The college is situated in Durgapur, West Bengal. The college is affiliated to Maulana Abul Kalam Azad University of Technology, Kolkata.
The college offers a diverse set of unconventional career courses in the field of Engineering, Pharmacy , Diploma and Architecture. Candidates can apply online
Admissions to B.Tech., B.Arch., and B.Pharm are entrance based. Admissions to Diploma courses are merit based.
The college has a good infrastructure with all facilities like library, labs and hostels. The college has adequate teaching faculty with a count of 85 .The college has a good placement record.
|Establishment | Type
||2008 | private
||Engineering, Pharmacy , Diploma and Architecture
||AICTE and WBSCTE (for diploma)
||B.Tech, B.Arch, B.Pharm, Diploma
||Library, cafeteria, gym, laboratories, hostel and sport complex
Interested in this College?
Popular Programmes in this University
SETGOI Durgapur Placements
Sanaka Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions has a great placement record in some national and multinational companies offering students with a decent package.
The recruiters are from public as well as private sectors.Government recruiters are : Indian Army, HSCL , Indian Navy, etc.
Private recruiters : JBM , OMAX , OIN, Tech Mahindra, HCL, Gabriel, ESSAR, amazon, Control Print, WIPRO and IJL.
The highest package is 9LPA and the average package is 3.5LPA.
SANAKA EDUCATION TRUST'S GROUP OF INSTITUTION,(SETGOI), DURGAPUR Scholarships
SETGOI Durgapur Scholarship
The Sanaka Educational Trust’s Group of Institutions has a number of government scholarships (Central, West Bengal, Uttar Pradesh, and Jharkhand). The scholarships are given to the students who are brilliant and need financial assistance.
Some scholarships are mentioned below :
- NSP Post Matric Scholarships Scheme for Minorities: The scholarship primarily aims to encourage meritorious students of economically weaker sections of the minority community to pursue higher education and increase their employability by providing financial assistance.
- AICTE Pragati Scholarship for Girls: For girl students studying in the first year of a technical diploma/degree at an AICTE approved institution.
- NSP Scholarships for Top Class Education for Students with Disabilities: The key objective of the scholarship is to recognise and spread quality education amongst students with disabilities by providing them with full financial support.
Note: These scholarships consist of eligibilities and income restrictions, one must read all information on the official website and apply accordingly
SETGOI Durgapur Admissions
The applicant is selected on merit basis and has to go through the Joint Entrance Examination conducted every year .The candidate has to register here to register for the exam. For this the candidate has to go through application form filling and undergo following simple steps.
Candidates shall be offered admission based on their choices, reservation and State Open Rank of WBJEE (polytechnic) through a Seat Allocation. The candidates will be able to make their choices online for branches and institutes at the appropriate time.
How to Apply?
- Candidates will have to provide Personal and communication details.
- Candidate then has to give details like domicile, category, sub category. Then the candidate has to choose the exam centre which he/she can easily reach.Once the Candidate fills the given details he/she has to provide Academic details satisfying minimum qualifying eligibility.
- The Candidate has to then upload a photograph and signature.The format of the photograph must be JPEG of size 4KB to 200KB. Whereas the format of signature must be JPEG of size 1KB to 30KB.
- After completing the mentioned steps the candidate will proceed for payment through net-banking/Debit card/Credit card/e-challan of available bank.
- Once all the steps are done he/she takes a printout of confirmation.
- This completes the registration process of the candidate.
- The website then provides admit cards and candidates have to give exams in the centres they have selected and the time slot they have chosen. The mode of examination is online.