- Application process for NEET UG:
- Interested candidates need to register online at the official website.
- The application fees can be paid online and offline.
- For online, one must have to pay through e-wallet, net-banking or debit/credit card.
- The application fee is INR 1400 for General and OBC category candidates, and for ST /SC candidates the fee is INR 750
- Application process for NEET PG:
- Interested candidates need to register online at the official website
- The application fee should be paid online through net-banking or debit/credit card.
- The application fee is INR 3750 for General/OBC category candidates and for ST/SC candidates is INR 2750.
Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research Kolkata was established in 1957. The Institute has been affiliated to West Bengal University of Health Sciences, Kolkata and also approved by MCI. The Institute has also been ranked at #18 by Week 2020. IPGMER is known for its flagship MBBS program. MBBS candidates are offered admission based on NEET-UG score.
Students applying for BPT and B.Sc (Nursing) programs are selected based on JENPAUH score. MD and MS programs admission is based on NEET-PG score. The mode of application is Online. Check IPGMER Admission & Selection Criteria
The Institute provides good internships to students with decent stipend. Around 70% students get recruited after the Internships.
IPGMER Kolkata: Admission Updates
- To apply for the M.Ch program, the candidates need to qualify NEET-SS.
- NEET-UG 2021 is scheduled to be held on August 1, 2021.
- NEET-SS 2021 admit card to be released in September 2021.
- NEET-SS 2021 is scheduled to be conducted in September 2021.
- NEET-PG 2021 has been postponed until further notice.
|Name of Institute||Institute of Postgraduate Medical Education and Research, Kolkata|
|Basic admission criteria||National / State Level Entrance|
|Name of entrance||NEET UG (MBBS) NEET PG (MD/ MS) NEET-SS (DM / M.Ch.) JENPAUH (BPT/B.Sc.) WBPGNAT(M.Sc.)|