To be eligible, the candidate must fulfill the following criteria:
- A Bachelor’s degree of minimum 3 years duration, with at least 50% marks or equivalent CGPA.
- The candidate must also possess a valid CAT score.
- Candidates awaiting their qualifying results are also eligible to apply for admission.
IIM Rohtak MBA Selection Criteria
Admission to PGP at IIM Rohtak is based on CAT score, academic profile, work experience and communication skills. This year IIM Rohtak would also accept applications for PGP admissions at a fee of INR 2000 as well. So the applicants have to apply through both CAT website and IIM Rohtak website in 2021. The selection process is divided into 5 stages. They are:
- Stage I: Online Registration for PGP Admission
- Stage II: Online Personal Interview (PI) Round
- Stage III: The Final Selection List based on CAT score, PI score & Diversity Factor
- Stage IV: Offer for Provisional Admission for the PGP programme
- Stage V: Reporting for joining the PGP programme
The candidate must score the minimum required percentile in CAT to be shortlisted for PGP interview at IIM Rohtak.
- The shortlisting for final selection round in IIM Rohtak Admission Criteria awards maximum weight to the CAT score.
- The candidate must have scored minimum sectional percentile of 70 (general/EWS category) in each of the three sections of CAT:
- IIM Rohtak has not released a comprehensive CAT sectional cutoff for PGP 2021-23 admissions. But only a consolidated overall percentile.
- Candidates belonging to the General Category must have scored a minimum overall percentile of 95 in CAT.
- If the candidate does not score the minimum prescribed percentile in CAT, he/she will not be considered for shortlisting for the final selection stage. Read on to check year wise CAT overall percentile for IIM Rohtak PGP admission.