The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade (IIFT) has introduced a five-year full time flagship Integrated Programme in Management (IPM) for the academic year 2022- 23 at JNTU, Kakinada Campus. The The globally accredited College has an approved student intake for the IPM course is around 40.
IIFT IPM Eligibility
- Candidates should have passed Classes 10+2 examination in arts, commerce or science stream or equivalent with ar least 60 percent marks in the year 2020, 2021 or appearing in 2022.
- Candidates from theSC, ST communities, PwD and transgenders should have scored 55 % in Classes 12 to be eligible for IIFT admission to the IPM programme.
- The applicant must have passed the Class 10 exam with a minimum of 60 % aggregate marks (55 percent for reserved candidates) not before 2018.
- Mathematics/ Business Mathematics should be studied as a mandatory subject by the candidates to be eligible to apply fr IPM at IIFT Delhi.
IIFT IPM Selection Criteria
- Merit list for selection of the candidate for the admission will be prepared on the basis of his/her IPMAT 2022 Score of IIM-Indore, Academic Profile of class 10th and Gender Diversity.
IIFT Delhi Full Time MBA-IB Admission 2022
IIFT Delhi offers a full-time MBA in International Business. It is a 2-year program. Selection to the course is based on IIFT Entrance Exam conducted by NTA followed by WAT and GD-PI rounds.
IIFT Delhi Full Time MBA-IB Eligibility
The candidates applying for admission to the MBA course must meet the eligibility criteria provided below:
- Candidates must have a Bachelor's degree in any discipline with 50% marks from a recognized institute.
- 5% relaxation is provided to the reserved category students (SC, ST, and PWD).
- Candidates appearing for a qualifying examination can also apply.
- There is no age limit for admission to the MBA course at IIFT.
IIFT Delhi Full Time MBA-IB Selection Criteria
Selection to the MBA program at IIFT is done on the basis of Written Ability Test (WAT), Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI) scores.